Wednesday, July 25, 2007

4 second frenzy

No, I haven't migrated over to the Dark Side of online addicting games. Instead, I've used this post to demonstrate for my 10-year old son how he too can create either a blog or a wiki devoted to games (he liked the way this appeared on the wiki better). Visit his site in its (very) early stages of development! Over on the wiki, what surprised me, but shouldn't have, is that my son's games site took upon itself Google Ads that we can't turn off as far as I can tell. I guess that's why pbwiki is free! When I set my wiki up, I selected "Education" as the purpose. Maybe that will mean no mysterious ads crop up? We'll see!

Here's how it appears as a hyperlink over to the game:



Here's how it appears embedded in the blog:


Play Games at AddictingGames

No comments:

Post a Comment